Monday, January 3, 2011

Refashion: Plain skirt into favorite

I bought a really cheap plain skirt for my princess. She wore it as is, but i decided that it would be a great thing to remake (and it wouldn't be too bad it i would screw it up). I thought that it needs some eye-catcher.
First of all i made the white roses , using this great tutorial in Tea Rose home blog: http://tearosehome.blogspot.com/2010/01/tutorialruffle-shirt.html . I attached the white roses and decided that it's not enough, so i added 2 pink ones.

It looked nice, but i felt that there still something missing , so i cut strings of white and pink fabric and attached it: first made white ruffles string and attached it, Then attached pink string as straight ,without ruffles.
I liked the result  and someone was very exited to wear it next morning to kindergarten...

No comments:

Post a Comment